

Here Mark and I are on the last room of our basement. For those of you who don't know, we are finishing our basement. We have hired out everything. We decided to save a little $ and do the painting ourselves. It was a lot of work but we got it all finished last night around 10:30! Mark did most of the painting himself. Last night I decided to set the Olympics aside and help out! We are getting the tile in the bathroom and laundry room on Monday and carpet on Saturday. We can barely wait to double the size of our home!

7 comments:
I had no idea you had a blog!! I love when I discover friend's blogs that I didn't know existed. I really want to come see your house when everything gets completely done. What are you gonna do with all your new space? The outside is looking great too!
dido to what the winn family said about having no idea you had a blog, which by the way my great grandma was a winn, who knows maybe we are related. Anyways, I am so glad you are a blogger and I can see your fam, and what a cute family it is!!
When you are done with your basement would you like to come and finish ours? Kidding. That is a great accomplishment. We have been working on ours but it's so time consuming.
Also nice Mesa Parks & Rec shirt. I miss those days
I agree with Jen. Your house does look so good from the outside, and I'm so excited for you to finish the basement. How fun! I didn't know you had a blog either! It's so fun, I love it. Mine is private, but I sent an invite to your email!
Great job you two! Iwish I could see the finished product
Remodeling is so not fun to go through. We have been living in our remodel for almost two years now. We added on one thousand sq ft. and updated everything including retexturing the walls. I can't wait for it to be done! So good luck to you, atleast you are almost done!
I can't wait to see the completed work! That was nice of you to put the Olympics on hold to help out. I'm gald I found your blog.
Post a Comment