Friday, October 24, 2008

Date Night

Mark and I went on a date this weekend with a bunch of the guys Mark works with and thier wives. We went to the cornmaze at Thanksgiving point. I just wanted to do the cornmaze but somehow Mark paid for the haunted upgrade. It was not my favorite part of the night. Here are some pictures from the night. Our camera is a little dirty so lots of spots on the pictures. Sorry. I guess we need to clean it and keep it away from little boys.











Mark is shooting a corn cannon.






Here is the group we went with. From left to right. Dustin and Jeanie, JanaRae and Mark, Cahlan and Kim, Toni and Ryan.

This picture is a little blurry. But just to clarify Mark is posing as the wife. Not his favorite role.










Here is Mark and Me before the haunted maze.I really don't like scarey things. Half way though I had to just hold onto Mark and close my eyes. I skipped the last part too. But I did make it. This is my first haunted event ever! I really don't like scarey things. I am pretty sure I will never do haunted again.

3 comments:

Michele said...

i hate haunted things too! you are so brave! your pics are fun though :)

Taylor Family said...

I'm not into haunted either. halloween is definetly at the bottom of my list of favorite holidays!

Jannifer said...

JanaRae, what night were you at the corn maze? I was there too on Friday night. However, we went through the non-haunted maze. Fun, but probably not as exciting as the one you went through.