Monday, February 9, 2009

Engaged!

My sister Emily got engaged on Friday night we are so excited. We love Matthew. I have tried to move these pictures but for some reason I can't get them in a different order today. So these are obviously of her ring! As she says so "pretty and sparkly" we just can't stop looking at it.


Here she is after I begged her to cancel her meeting last night so she could stop by my house on her way back from Rexburg.



I stole this picture off of Alyse's blog. This is a little bit of a funny story. Alyse posted this picture on her blog Saturday morning stating that one of these couples got engaged last night. Well Saturday night the other couple had gotten engaged too. Congrats to Matthew and Emily and Bob and Alyse. We are excited for both weddings!
Emily will be getting married on April 14 in the Mesa Temple.
Alyse will be getting married on May 22 in the Salt Lake Temple.


6 comments:

Anderson Family said...

The ring is beautiful thanks for posting it on your blog so I could see it! That is also so exciting about Alyse YEAH!

Rhiannon said...

That is so exciting. Little Emily. Congrats.

Taylor Family said...

Yeah for Emily. Doesn't it remind you of how exciting it was when you got engaged. I just love it.

Dave'sWife@{thediaryofdaveswife} said...

YeaH for Emily! i Am sO excIted fOr hEr. I hAvE hEarD lOts aBouT tHis FiAnCe frOm mY SisTer-in-LaW wHo wOrkS foR yOur DaD! I cAn'T wAiT tO sEE yOu GuyS in April!!!

Tanya Leigh said...

CONGRATS to Emily! That is so exciting - she is beautiful! (so is the ring ;) and I'm happy to hear the wedding will be HERE! Let me know so we can get together.

ps. CONGRATS on the pregnancy! & I really want to see some pics of your homemade diapers! I could probably do some... maybe. ;)

The Gardners said...

Your Sister is cute, you guys look a lot alike. Just wanted to say thanks for the swimsuit tip! I went to Hapari the day after we talked and found the cutest swimsuit and ended up taking back the three I had already bought... Thanks Again!