I like to go camping once a summer with my boys. This year we had planned on camping June 26. Unfortunately we had another day of rain! I am not really that avid of a camper to go up into the mountain with three little boys and set up a tent and play in the mud and rain and be freezing all night. So I was pretty bummed when it rained and decided it would be better if we all stayed home. We had planned on going with Mark's siblings, Joel, Becky, Jannifer, and Noelle. I was doing the dinner so we had them all over for dinner, minus Noelle who quickly made other plans. (We missed you Noelle) Then we set up this little fire pit and made our s'mores. Mark even set up a tent in our back yard and slept in it with the boys. We did get rained on a little during s'mores and I think it had stopped by 9:00PM. So during the raining part the girls sat upstairs and visited and the boys played Xbox. It was a fun night. Here are a few pictures. Sorry Becky, I don't know why I don't have any pictures of you.
Ryan couldn't get enough of the sweets. Must take after his mom.

Ethan with his burnt marshmallow
Ryan couldn't get enough of the sweets. Must take after his mom.
Ethan with his burnt marshmallow


4 comments:
I love your little camping trip. I love seeing all of the things you do with your family. I need to come hang out with you guys one day!
MAN YOUR KIDS ARE GETTING SO BIG I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN. LOVE THE CAMPING ACTIVITY SO CUTE1
Janarae, thanks a bunch for the doctor referral; we'll have to check him out! The camping looks like it was so much fun. I'm so sad we missed it! The kids are so cute with their smores!
What a great idea! So Cute.
Post a Comment