Wednesday, August 12, 2009

AZ Trip

On Wednesday we drove down to AZ. On Thursday we went and saw Wicked. LOVED IT! Thanks Mom and Dad. Here you go Tanya, This is me 35 weeks prego.
Saturday we went to some museum in Phoenix and there were free crafts for the kids to do. The boys had fun with the little projects.
Ethan making a beaded necklace.

Jake making his necklace.


Spencer didn't get in until 9:00 at night. It was pretty late. On the way to the airport Mark and I were a little tired. Jake is our nonstop chatterbox. Our ears were a little tired to say the least. Mark suggested that we play the quiet game. After about 30 seconds Jake said, "Dad this game is really hard."


This is Ethan waiting for Spencer. In the background are Kellie, Emily and then Sean and Jon-Eric (two of Spencer's buddies)



This is Ethan hugging Spencer while on top of grandpa. Side note: We didn't get a picture of Spencer trying to shake my hand instead of giving me a hug.


No trip to Grandma's would be complete with out turning on the cotton candy machine. Here a a few pictures of the boys enjoying the cotton candy!


We were supposed to drive back on Wednesday since my doctor told me not to travel after 36 weeks but Mark had a deadline that was due Thursday morning so we ended up driving back on Thursday, sorry Dr. Watabe. All in all we had a nice time. I always feel like I don't get a summer living in Utah so it was nice to finally be in some weather that was up in the 100's!

6 comments:

Heather said...

You guys are so cute. I remember you saying you were pregnant, but I didn't realize you were so far along. I am 37 weeks and ready to pop!! You are having another boy right?

Tanya Leigh said...

Okay, so it IS true! We just hit 37 weeks, too! I just wish the baby would settle DOWN already! You look GREAT! Thanks for the picture - there's been a serious lack of JanaRae on this blog :)

WinnFamily said...

I didn't know you went to Dr. Watabe, he's my doctor too! You're looking good and not too big of a tummy for 35 weeks!

Rhiannon said...

How Fun to be in AZ in the summer. I'm glad you had a fun trip.

Taylor Family said...

I really want to see wicked. I'm glad you were able do something like that before your next baby comes.

Emily K. said...

You are a very cute pregnant lady. Good luck on getting that baby out soon!