Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

I took the boys to Gardner Village on the 15 when Ethan didn't have any school. These are the costumes they decided to wear that day. Yesterday at school Ethan was a vampire and last night night at the ward party Jake was batman. Here they are by witch number 1. Ethan is Anakin Skywalker, Jake is a ninja, Ryan a scarecrow and Andrew a little pumpkin thing.
Here they are in this cute little buggy but I didn't capture the buggy that well just the boys.

The boys were scared of this witch I couldn't get them any closer.


Jake the ninja




Ryan the scarecrow





Andrew in the pumpkin outfit. He wasn't very happy that I woke him up and then put him on some cold pumpkins. I still think the picture is cute.

2 comments:

Jannifer said...

Cute!!! I hope they have fun trick-or-treating tonight.

Lee Ann said...

So cute! Thanks for putting the pictures up for me to see! I love my grandchildren...and of course, their parents too.