Just a warning there are a lot of pictures in this post but I am finally finishing my New York trip blog! :)
On Monday Mark went fishing with the the three boys and Grandpa. Every time our boys would talk to their grandpa on the phone they would say they wanted to go fishing. So they went. Mark said Ryan just played on the grass the whole time at the first spot and he slept in the car at the second spot. So there are no pictures of Ryan on the fishing trip.
Here is Jake with one of the fish that he caught
Here is Ethan (and Grandpa) I'm not really sure why Grandpa's head got cut off in the picture :(
Mark with his fish. He said that fishing on church property was his favorite part of being in New York. Thank you Mike.
Side note. I went shopping with Lee Ann and then took the longest nap in the afternoon. I had a lovely day as well :)
Here we are at the Peter Whitmer Farm. This is the same spot where President Kimball stood when he dedicated this building. Pretty Neat!
Here we are at the Hill Cumorah visitor's Center.
We also blessed Andrew in New York at the mission President's home. We did this on Sunday between conference sessions
Here's Andrew with his grandparents. Lee Ann was so cute to show him to all of the missionaries and tell them that he was her birthday present. (Andrew was born on her birthday)
Here's me and Mark what a cute couple if I do say so myself.
Here is Andrew in the and you can see the entire blessing outfit. Each of my boys have worn this (including Mark) I bought the hat when Ethan was born. The top was Mark's I made the pants when Ryan was born (first winter blessing) I have bought each boy their own shoes. Andrew's shoes were bought in New York with the help of Janni and Lee Ann. They were perfect! It is such a sweet day when I get to put my kids in this little outfit.
Here is Jake with one of the fish that he caught
Here is Ethan (and Grandpa) I'm not really sure why Grandpa's head got cut off in the picture :(
Mark with his fish. He said that fishing on church property was his favorite part of being in New York. Thank you Mike.Side note. I went shopping with Lee Ann and then took the longest nap in the afternoon. I had a lovely day as well :)
Here we are at the Peter Whitmer Farm. This is the same spot where President Kimball stood when he dedicated this building. Pretty Neat!
Here we are at the Hill Cumorah visitor's Center.We also blessed Andrew in New York at the mission President's home. We did this on Sunday between conference sessions
Here's Andrew with his grandparents. Lee Ann was so cute to show him to all of the missionaries and tell them that he was her birthday present. (Andrew was born on her birthday)
Here's me and Mark what a cute couple if I do say so myself.
Here is Andrew in the and you can see the entire blessing outfit. Each of my boys have worn this (including Mark) I bought the hat when Ethan was born. The top was Mark's I made the pants when Ryan was born (first winter blessing) I have bought each boy their own shoes. Andrew's shoes were bought in New York with the help of Janni and Lee Ann. They were perfect! It is such a sweet day when I get to put my kids in this little outfit.I think it is so sweet.
We had such a nice time in New York it was so great to Be with Mike and Lee Ann. We were supposed to fly back on Wednesday afternoon. We had such a nice morning playing out in the back yard and packing everything up. It was nice to not be rushed. We got to the airport and our flight was cancelled! UGH The lady then acted like it was our fault that we were flying with 5 people ( I guess it was since we're the ones who have had these kids) But she said well its really hard to get 5 tickets all on the same plane (YUP that's why we booked out flight a while ago!) Anyway she said the only time she could get us out was the next morning at 6 AM! YIKES Four kids under the age of 6 getting to the airport by 4:30 not really my idea of a good way to start off our day. But we did it. Oh and did I mention she couldn't get our seats together. And the only thing she did for us was bump us up to first class on the short flight to Atlanta. So we made it home and I think my kids would just start crying if the other kid looked at him. Mark and I were SO tired and I just kept thinking that my kids would work it out. Thanks to a great friend Melissa I didn't have to cook dinner that night. It was so nice. THANK YOU! Any how did we spend our last day in New York. We went right to the sacred grove. It was nice since I hadn't been there since I was 15. It was so special to have Mike tell us all the neat things he had learned from the care taker and then share his testimony with us. I am grateful we had that opportunity. Thanks again Mike and Lee Ann we love you and appreciate all the sacrifices you are making.



2 comments:
Great pictures. Looks like a fun trip.
Thank you for the wonderful time we had together! Yes, you and Mark are a cute couple and I'm glad I'm sealed to Janni, too!
Post a Comment