My BFF Tina came to visit me last week. She has been living in Minnesota for the past few years and has a few more years to go while her husband Ben finishes up his PhD program. It was so fun to see her. We have so much fun together. She would be a great neighbor. We have high hopes to be neighbors in North Salt Lake some day. (If I'm going to live in UT forever that would really be my city of choice) Unfortunately moving to AZ is slowly becoming less of reality for me. I can always dream right! Anyway here we are. 



3 comments:
I love Tina. It is great to see her picture. And of course you too JanaRae.
Oh my gosh....TINA MORROW! I have been looking for her forever and you have been in touch with her all this time. Yay! Please, will you pass my email address on to her for me. Thanks JanaRae!
Dana
jordandm81@yahoo.com
How fun! I still remember when you and Emily came to Cardston to visit me. What a fun time!
Post a Comment