Monday, August 23, 2010

Almost over

I can't believe summer is almost over. I just about had a panic attack the other day thinking about it. I am so sad to send my kids back to school. I love having them home. I love having no real schedule and I LOVE HAVING NO HOMEWORK! So I took my kids to the children's museum up at the Gateway. We went the day before Andrew's birthday so I didn't have to pay for him. Here are a few pictures from the fun day.
AS always it is so fun to have Emily close. She came with me. I actually bought these little outfits for one of Max's baby showers. Here they are in their big debut. Jake and Ethan had so much fun dressing up at cowboys and construction workers.This is all Jake could talk about was working. He loves this area! He even brought his own work glasses.

1 comment:

Emily K. said...

I love having my kids home too, with no routine, no place to be, etc. Most of my friends can't wait for their kids to go back to school, so they can have a set schedule. Summer just went too fast!