Ethan had his first day of school last week. I am pretty excited because I think he actually likes school this year. The past few years he has hated it. I can't believe he is in second grade. WOW what a big little kid.

This past weekend Shade had a warehouse sale. My sister-in-law Michele told us all about it. Becky went with Michele. Mark and I went for our date on Friday and we saw Noelle there. We all bought the same shirt. YEAH for Matching. We had a Western family reunion the next day so we decided to all wear them. It was pretty funny. Of course we had to get a picture.

I just took this picture this morning. We were working on Jake's homework, a book about himself. He has to put a book together of himself. When Jake grows up he want to be batman and a construction worker. Ryan really wanted to be in the picture. Sorry I couldn't turn it.
3 comments:
Hey what about Jake wasn't it his first day of school too! Where is his picture! JanaRae you are looking so skinny! Well you looked skinny in the pictures with your sister-in-laws. It must be from all that running!
Love the matching shirts! I can't believe you have a child in second grade! Weren't we just roomates last year?
So glad you popped by the other day-but you failed to mention that you ran a marathon! You go girl!
Post a Comment