I like to plan things to do when Mark goes out of town it helps the time pass a little more quickly. On Tuesday Emily came over and cut everyone's hair. It was Andrew's first hair cut.
He is smiling here because he didn't know what he was getting into:) I also think in this picture he looks like me. Yeah! I just want one of my little guys to look like they belong to me.I also decided to sew a new purse for myself. I had seen a few free patterns on UCreate and here is the one I decided on. I think its practically the cutest thing I have sewn. I love it. So fun to have something new to put the diapers in.

We are so glad to have Mark back. Ryan won't let him out of his sight. He actually cries every morning that Mark has to go to work.

5 comments:
mom and I were looking at pictures of when we were little and there was this picture of me and you when I was 4 and you were almost 2 and Ryan looked a lot like you. That is what mom and I thought!
wow, way cute purse! i wanna sew one! i need a new purse anyway. maybe it'll be a project for after we move. i think all of your kids look like you!
I LOVE your purse!!! How much will you charge to make me one?
Dustin left us today but I'll be heading out to NY on Friday to spend the weekend with him to play.
Oh, and I think all of your boys look like both you and Mark. ;)
That purse is way too cute for diapers! I love it.
Darling purse JanaRae! Way to go! It is super cute!
Post a Comment