Monday, October 18, 2010

Ryan's Birthday

These are two videos from Ryan's birthday. They make me laugh so hard. I feel like I could watch them over and over. I hope you enjoy.

Ryan wanted a pink Iron Man cake for his birthday. My parents were in town the day before so we had them over for a little cake and ice cream. I just did a plain pink cake for Saturday. On Sunday Mark's parents came over. Mark did an Iron Man cake for his actual birthday. His reaction was priceless.

In case you can't hear what he is saying here is the basic run down

Mark asks who is on the cake

Ryan says you

Then he says its a Robot

Mark says its Iron Man

Happy Birthday Ryan! We love you.

2 comments:

Michele said...

he is soooo cute! the 2nd video made me laugh so hard. i hope you guys had fun @ disneyland!!!

Jannifer said...

These 2 videos made me so happy. Happy Birthday Ryan!