Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter

For Easter this year I made all my boys matching ties. I also made myself a matching pencil skirt. So of course I had to get a picture. We have a family in our ward that has 4 kids, 3 girls and 1 boy. The oldest is in preschool. Every Sunday they come matching (more like coordinating) with dresses and bows. I kept joking that I was trying to be like them. You really can't compete with girls and bows though. I also told Mark that I spent enough time on everything that we would be matching all month. He has been a good sport to wear his tie each week.




After church we colored our eggs. My parents were in town for my brother-in-law's graduation (MPA at BYU, valedictorian too!) So we had everyone over to my house for dinner it was so fun.


Here is my little table before dinner.




And of course we can't have Easter with out the Bunny cake. I feel like it has looked better previous years but I was grateful the head didn't fall off this year. Regardless of how it looked it was all gone by the end of the night. Ethan really wanted to eat the head. I felt a little weird cutting the head off but it made Ethan's day and it was funny to watch his reaction. I hope everyone had a Happy Easter!



7 comments:

Heather said...

That is so cool that you made their ties and your skirt. go you!!

Lee Ann said...

You all looked so cute (and Handsome) for your Easter picture! I love your bunny cake!

Anonymous said...

You have an adorable family and i love that you're matching for the whole month. Great job on the cake!

Anonymous said...

You have an adorable family and i love that you're matching for the whole month. Great job on the cake!

Taylor Family said...

The ties and bunny cake are impressive. I'd make my family match all year if I went through that much work!

Hemingway Family said...

Darling bunny cake!! Do you have a mold? It's so cute! And great job on your Easter attire!! :)

Becky

Dip It In Chocolate said...

You finally made matching ties and skirt! I am so impressed. They are darling