Mark and I have been busy the past two weeks working on Ethan and Jake's room. As you can see those two boys have made their fair share of holes in the walls. Anyway after a few trips to Ikea we managed to make great use of their closet. I am really excited about the new look. Ryan can barely wait to move down there.
Now I just need to decorate. But my mom told me to wait until she got here before I did anything crazy. She has a great eye for things. So hopefully by the end of February there will be some pictures on the wall and we'll still be hole free.

2 comments:
JanaRae I had no idea you were doing this much work to the room when you told me about it. I love it and I hope Mark is able to catch up on his sleep. The room is awesome! The beds are cute too!
That was extreme! How awesome. I keep telling Colby we can't buy a house yet. I have to find one complete with locker room and urinals. Hasn't happened yet so he'll have to learn from mark how to customize;)
Post a Comment