Monday, January 23, 2012

recent crafts

Ryan wanted to do something fun the other day and I had to do laundry all day so I found a recipe for finger paint on pinterest and made it. We painted between loads of laundry. The paint turned out a little thick for paint brushes but that is what my boys wanted to use. It was fun. 





Ryan drew a picture the other day and then said he wanted to send it to his Aunt Michele in St. George. So we mailed it that day. The next day Ryan insisted on calling Michele to see if she got his surprise. He told her it was at the post office.
Michele sent Ryan a surprise back. He loved it. We put it together this morning. He had so much fun and it was a perfect activity for him. Thanks so much Michele!






Here are the finished pictures. 




This is my attempt to get them holding their pictures and  showing their faces. It was the best I could do.
Thanks again Michele. You're the cutest aunt ever. We can't wait until you visit again.

2 comments:

Michele said...

yay! I'm SO happy the boys had fun and liked my surprise. Thanks for taking pictures. I need to come over and have craft time with you guys, looks like a blast! Oh and nice new kitchen table, by the way :)

Taylor Family said...

I really need to get on pinterest more! What a fun activity. I'm surprised that they didn't make a huge mess!!!!