I went swimming today with all three boys. It was crazy and soo much fun! Ethan asked me if he could jump off the diving board and I said yes. I was a little nervous but handed my kids off to some ladies in the pool. Ethan and I went over to the diving boards and he went right for the high dive. He loved it. He also swam all the way to the side all by himself. He mostly doggie paddles but does stick his face in the water. He went off as much as he could. It was fun to watch. He has no fear.
A little later we were in the shallow water and Ethan was trying to get me to do something with my arm. I was a little confused what he wanted. Then he finally said, "Mom I want you to baptize me in the pool." So I dunked him. He came up and got mad at me. He told me I needed to say the prayer. I told him I wasn't going to do that. He then reminded me that when he was eight he could go to the church and get baptized. I was happy to end it at that.
1 day ago

5 comments:
How cute!! I can't believe Ethan and Hunter are five years old. We have this old video of them playing at the apartment complex in Rexburg. It's amazing how they've grown. We saw Jake when he was like a newborn at that mission reunion he is so big! So glad to hear from you!
Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad you started blogging. You're family is so cute. I can't believe how red Ryan's hair is. Oh yeah, you look amazing as well!
(Colby says) Hi Guys!!!
The kids are cute, but I want more pictures of mom and dad! So nice to see you, and I look forward to checking out future posts. Best wishes!!!
Colby
Oh that is so funny, I was laughing out loud! Glad to see you online-it is so fun to take a peek and see what is going on.
I love your blog!!!! Your stories and pictures are so fun! Hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment