
Here is Ethan this morning before Mark took him to school. Ethan is going to mainstream kindergarten AM and then the school for the deaf PM. I am packing his lunch every morning. He will usually take the bus. When Ernist, his bus driver, called and left a message he said he would pick Ethan up every morning at 7:20. I thought I am going to have to take him, that is way too early! Well it turns out that he actually meant 8:20 that is a little better. WE thought Mark would just take him this week since its the first week and Mark works in Orem. He is going that way anyway.
Mark called me after he dropped Ethan off. He said Ethan was excited to go to his class and barely even said good bye. As they were leaving the house Ethan kept asking Mark if he was going to leave him. He really wanted to go all by him self. I guess he is growing up.
My mom always ordered a bunch of balloons on the first day of school. They were red, yellow and blue. In fact my entire neighborhood did. Everyone would tie them outside their house for the first day. And us kids all got our pictures taken by the balloons. I just didn't get it together like my mom did. Hopefully next year. I would love for Ethan to have that same memory. Poor kid. He has the sun right in his eye. We had to take three pictures just to get one with his eyes open.

5 comments:
I can't believe Ethan is old enough to go to Kindergarten, crazy!
I'm so excited, I didn't even know you had a blog! By the way your house looks awsome! What a change! I showed Daxton the video of Ethan jumping off the high dive and he thinks he is so cool!
Hey, I'm glad I found your blog! Hope you don't mind me peeking. yay for kindergarden...hope he loves it.
Sarah
This is Heather (Terry) Bell. I came across your blog from Colby's. Your kids are so cute! Looks like you have kept busy and you still look awesome.
Clayton starts school next week. He's ready, but I don't know if I am!
Post a Comment