Friday, August 22, 2008

Going Green



Well I know I am nuts but I thought I would give it a try. Mark keeps telling me not to even bother. My grandma gave me all the fabric about a year ago. I didn't know what to do with what seemed like a million yards of flannel. So I made all these cloth diapers. I was planning on using them on Ryan when he was born but they were so big! They fit him now. Emily asked me if I was using them and I said no. She said you made all of those diapers you might as well use them. I thought she's right. So now I am trying them out. Honestly they really aren't that bad.

4 comments:

Hild Family said...

My friend Katie (Clint & Katie on my blog) made some for her kids too. She said she really likes them.

Caglefamily said...

I have always wanted to do Cloth diapers just didn't have the money to start up, just think of how much money I would have saved if I would have done it. Anyways I have two, but need more to keep it consistent, do you have a pattern? And how much do you think It would cost to make? They are so expensive to buy!

Anderson Family said...

Cute kid I am so excited to meet him. I will see you soon!

Tanya Leigh said...

Wahoo! Another Cloth Mama! ;) Except you are WAY cooler than me and MADE your diapers! Wow. Impressive!! Enjoy the exhilarating freedom of never buying diapers again! ;)

(did you get a pattern online? how did you make them??)