When Ethan picked out his shirt today he noticed that we matched. So we had Jake take our picture. This is the best of his shots. The others all had at least one of our heads cut off.
Mark and I met at BYU-Idaho. Well it was Ricks when we met. We were in the same ward and family home evening group. Mark decided he never wanted to have family home evening with out me. So we got married. We were married in the Mesa, AZ temple in Dec of 2001. Look what happened. We have four crazy boys. Ethan 7, Jake 5, Ryan 2 and Andrew 11 months. We have family home evening every monday.
1 comment:
Hey Mark! Long time no see! Your family is darling - I can't believe you have 3 kids. Wait a second. . . I can't believe I have 3 kids!!
Glad to hear you're an aggie. Only the cool ones are aggies. You don't live here though, right? That would make you ULTRA COOL!
Keep in touch! I'll be checking your fabulous blog often!
Post a Comment