I know I am a little (or a lot) slow at finishing our New York trip but I am getting around to it. WE had a lot of fun seeing the sites in upstate New York. The picture below is the E.B. Grandin building where the Book of Mormon was printed. I think this was my most favorite of all the sites. They had an original copy of the Book of Mormon. I hear its worth something like $300,000 WOW.
This is Ethan with Grandpa Hemingway at the E. B. Grandin building
Here is Me and Janni in the Barn. If I remember right it was Brigham Young's Dad's barn? Jannifer and I had a little photo shoot while we were in New York. We had big plans of taking many pictures of Janni with the Fall leaves since her hair is so complimentary however I just couldn't stay out of the pictures :) I think I took more pictures with Janni than with Mark. I'm glad that we can be sealed Janni!

Here's Ethan and Jake in the Frame home. This is where the Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith. It was fun to take this picture and then we went to the Grandin building and they had a picture of Joseph Smith and the angle Moroni in his room. We looked at the picture and I pulled out my camera so I could remind the boys how they were just there.
This is Ethan with Grandpa Hemingway at the E. B. Grandin building
Here is Me and Janni in the Barn. If I remember right it was Brigham Young's Dad's barn? Jannifer and I had a little photo shoot while we were in New York. We had big plans of taking many pictures of Janni with the Fall leaves since her hair is so complimentary however I just couldn't stay out of the pictures :) I think I took more pictures with Janni than with Mark. I'm glad that we can be sealed Janni!
Here's Ethan and Jake in the Frame home. This is where the Angel Moroni appeared to Joseph Smith. It was fun to take this picture and then we went to the Grandin building and they had a picture of Joseph Smith and the angle Moroni in his room. We looked at the picture and I pulled out my camera so I could remind the boys how they were just there.


3 comments:
My heck, JanaRae, how in the world are you sooo skinny after habing 4 kids? Where is your belly, missy? What a fun, brave trip to take with 4 boys, and a small baby. Good for you. Thank you for the comment. That really puts things in perspective, doesn't it? I am going to try it.
You took some great pictures! Thank you for coming. We love you!
I'm glad to be sealed to you guys too!!!!
Post a Comment