

Kellie actually made this maroon one. I sewed on the button and then put it on the ribbon. I think they turned out so cute. Emily loves headbands so it was fun to give them to her.
What did we have for lunch? Sorry no photo of that either. Egg salad sandwiches in pitas, fruit salad (strawberries and bananas) and then we had little truffle cup cakes from the wal-mart bakery. It was yummy.
Happy Birthday Em! We love you. Thanks for spending a little time with us on your special day.

2 comments:
Cute headbands. You need a little girl to make them for :) Good luck with the marathon. I don't know if I could ever do something like that. I admire your ambition. Good Luck.
Great job on the headbands! I love making those sorts of things; never tried that kind, though. I love your idea of attaching them to a ribbon instead of a hard headband.
I'll need a picture :)
WOW for a marathon! way to go!! Have you run a marathon before? I just might go for a 1/2 marathon, so I'll check out that website to see if it will help!
Post a Comment