Sunday, May 30, 2010

Uh Oh!

I know to many of you this looks like the face of a darling innocent little boy. Well do not be deceived. Mark and I often hear, Ryan is so cute, I could just take him home, we love Ryan, I am obsessed with Ryan. This little smile shows me why people think that. However he can be quite trying! This last week I had Jake and Ryan watching a short show on the computer and Andrew in his bed so I could take a shower. (Gotta get clean sometimes). When I got out of the shower I found this! Courtesy of Ryan Hemingway.
We do have a fridge lock I just forgot to double check to make sure our fridge was actually locked.

3 comments:

Michele said...

haha this is a funny post- probably not fun to clean up though. JanaRae, you are great! It's true, Ryan IS so cute!

Emily said...

I would still take him home with me!

Caglefamily said...

At least it was on hard wood, we've had that same experience in carpet. Not fun!!