Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Random Thoughts

My camera is MIA! BUMMER! I last took a picture of Mark working on our east wing a.k.a. the shed. It is huge and thankfully so, we have a LOT of stuff we need to put in it. I will be going through stuff in our spare room and putting it in the loft of the shed.

Mark is amazing! He just told me last night that his company just got two huge jobs that will last them through December and they haven't even started marketing yet. Way to go Enspark!

The other day Ryan had black smudges all over his face. Here is our conversation.

Me: Ryan what is on your face?
Ryan: Nothing
Me: staring at him thinking that is funny
Ryan: I said nothing mom!
Me: now laughing -- What a funny kid

I impulsively signed up for the Park city Marathon on August 21, 2010. Thank you Jullian. It was just a matter of clicks with the mouse on my computer and then it was done. It only took 3 minutes and after it was all done I was a little in shock. So I am officially in training. Saturday I ran 4 miles, it was a killer and I was sore all day Sunday. Yesterday I ran 3 miles. They felt much better and I really enjoyed my run other than I was rained on towards the end. Today I ran 4 miles again. It went much better than Saturday and my favorite part... there was a 70% chance of rain and when I ran this morning NO RAIN! Yeah! I will be running in the mornings at 5 AM. When my runs get longer I will be going a little earlier. I am trying to not interfere with Mark's training for the STP. Also I just discovered a new website and I am in love :) mapmyrun I love planning my runs the night before. So I will now be blogging about my training. If you are not interested in reading about the lovely miles I am running feel free not to read them. I won't be offended. Here's to Marathons! Park City here we come.

1 comment:

Alyse and Bob said...

Ok so I think that you are amazing for signing up for the marathon. Someday I will try a 1/2.... Good luck!