Our neighbors have a huge box elder tree. I take full advantage of it since some of the branches hang in my yard I have a couple of swings on it :) In the Fall we get TONS of leaves. (The only trees that we technically have in our yard are in the back, a peach and an apple tree, that my kids have tried to kill several times) Anyway, each year my boys look forward to the day that we rake up all the leaves. We had a lot of fun this year. Here are the pictures.
(note Mark on the stairs, not really in the mood to play in the leaves... yet)
(note Mark on the stairs, not really in the mood to play in the leaves... yet)







4 comments:
Adorable (all of you!)
Looks like fun! And darling pictures of all you guys!!
ps...that last comment was from Becky :) I forget that I sometimes log in as Hemingway Family :)
JanaRae!!!! HI!! Do you even remember me? I worked with you in Rexburg at the nursing home.
I randomly found Emily's blog and Low and Behold you are on her blog list. Your family is ADORABLE! Last time I saw you Ethan was a new baby. So glad to catch up with you via the internet.
~Jaime
Post a Comment