Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Flour game

I just wanted to say Thank you to all of you who made a comment on my family pictures. We got our free 8 x 10 and we couldn't have done it with out your help. Thanks so much.

I have finally gotten around to updating so sorry about all the pictures but today both Ryan and Andrew took naps while Ethan and Jake were at school. The house is SO quiet and the blog is officially caught up.

For family home evening we taught our kids how to play the four game. Mark and I played this when we were first married for FHE one week. He ended up losing three times in a row and I don't think we have played since. Last night Mark never lost but I did. Mark has been waiting for this moment for 9 years. Here are some funny pictures of the boys.





3 comments:

Lee Ann said...

Thanks for the latest pictures and update. Happy Thanksgiving!

Anderson Family said...

I love that game. I feel though that I need to wait a little longer so star will understand it better. Right now her favorite game is What time it is Fox. Well anyway cute pictures and fun up dates. I love the pictures of the kids playing in the leaves. That is what is fun about Utah that AZ doesn't have Remember that one

Taylor Family said...

What is the flour game?