We just got our family pictures taken about a week ago. Quite the event seeing as how I have to prep Mark for about 6 months that it will be ok. I didn't want to spend a lot of money so we just wore what we had white shirts. Anway if you will go HERE and check them out and then leave a comment on thier BLOG. If we get 30 we can get a free 8 x 10. Thanks so much.
1 day ago

4 comments:
JanaRae, i love the photos! I commented and i hope you get a free one. I was trying to pick out my favorite and it's too difficult! They are all too cute.
I posted a comment for both Bob and I... let me know if you need another one.
I love your family pictures! That is such a pretty location and the boys are all so handsome. Plus you look so beautiful surrounded by all those handsome boys...My fav is the one where you guys are all laughing. Good luck choosing. Hopefully you get all your comments!
I'm late to the game but they are lovely pictures - especially with the redheads in the fall leaves! Gladyou got your freebie!
Post a Comment