Friday, August 29, 2008

Cousins

Here is Ryan and my sister's baby Starla. Ryan is almost 11 months and Starla is about 5, I think! They weigh about the same. It was so fun to watch them together. I have been having so much fun with Kellie here. I wish Erik could get a job here so they would be here for a while. I keep praying for it to happen, I think I am just being selfish. It would be so fun to live close. Yesterday Emily, Kellie, and I all went to a park and had a picnic during Emily's lunch break. It was so fun. The time just flew by. Kellie is only here for a couple of weeks I call her every morning and make sure we have something planned during the day or night. I just want to spend as much time with her as possible.


3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

I wish Kellie lived here too. How long is she staying with you? Have fun with your sisters. I miss mine tons.

Taylor Family said...

You can tell those two are cousins! Too cute!

Tanya Leigh said...

Aw, those pictures are adorable! They could pass as twins! (as long as they're sitting still ;)