Mark has finished our Shed. I have been very amazed because anything he didn't know how to do he just googled. My cousin Andrea has named it the google shed. I thought that was very fitting. I told her I would take a picture and put it up here for her to see. So here you are A.J.

I thought I post all about a shed would be a little boring so of course I had to add a picture of the cutest baby ever. Here is the one I wanted to put up last post and I think my camera froze or something since I couldn't get it up. Here is Andrew at 9 months. He newest trick is to roll over from his back to his tummy. It is a lot of effort and I really enjoy watching him succeed. Oh and just to note. Mark predicted today that in one month Andrew will be crawling. So by June 23. And if it doesn't happen I will get $100 to spend on whatever I want. :) ( that is just a little friendly wager that Mark and I always say which we never really follow through with.)
4 comments:
He is so cute and has grown up so much since I last saw him!
I love the google shed! Now we know who to call when Dustin builds his ;D And Andrew is SO cute!!!! He's getting so big so fast!
Thanks for the visual of the google shed. I love it, you guys are great. Google should pay you for advertising.
Andrew, my birthday baby, looks precious and Mark, the shed looks amazing!
Post a Comment