Friday, November 26, 2010

TOO quiet

That is never a good thing at my house unless its the middle of the night, and even then you can never to too sure. Mark and I were in the living room with Ethan and Jake. Andrew was down stairs toddling around. I realized we didn't know where Ryan was. I found him in my room (don't mind the mess) He immediately said "I'm sorry mom, I'm sorry mom" over and over. I asked what he was doing. Ryan's response "I wanted to be black spiderman for Halloween" I now need to go and buy some more mascara and eye liner. Thanks for the laugh Ryan.



5 comments:

Jayson, Kim, and Lotta Carlson said...

Jayson and I got a good laugh out of these pictures!! Hahah. I get the same kinds of things from my little red head too hhahahaa!

Anderson Family said...

I feel the samething when it's too quite you know your kids are in to something they shouldn't be. Ryan is a funny kid. Thanks for posting

Anderson Family said...

I feel the samething when it's too quite you know your kids are in to something they shouldn't be. Ryan is a funny kid. Thanks for posting

Taylor Family said...

At least it wasn't all over your white bedspread!!!!

Hemingway Family said...

Cute Ryan!! :)